Ben trained as an actor and has taken performers headshots for many years. Being an actor helps him to really understand what casting directors and agents are looking for in a headshot.
During your session you will shoot using both studio lighting and daylight (weather dependent!). You will cover a wide range of styles to give you a great selection of images to add your portfolio.
The important thing to remember when getting your headshots taken is to feel relaxed so you can be the ‘real you’ in the shots. You will always start with a cup of tea or coffee and a chat so Ben can understand exactly what you want from your shots.
So, what’s included in your headshot session:
– A relaxed shoot lasting up to 4 hours in Haggerston, London.
– Before we start we have a good chat about what you want from your images and your specific casting.
– There will be plenty of time for a variety of clothing, hairstyles and backgrounds.
– We shoot both inside, using studio lighting, and outside, using natural light (weather dependent).
– An online proofing gallery of your best images (usually around 100 shots) which will be uploaded within 48 hours.
– You then choose 4 final images to be fully edited.
– Your final 4 images are posted to you on a disc and emailed to your agent (if required) in both black and white and colour.
Headshot session prices:
For more information or to book a session please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the contact page.